6.30.2011

I've been so unfaithful to my blog! But i've had no urge to write anything really, it's sad. 
So i decided to make a peanut butter s'more and say a few words.

Life has really been a blur these last few months. Well really, this whole year has. 
So I'm sayin a prayer things keep looking up the way they have been these past two weeks.
I'm itching to work, and thus begins another job hunt. Oh the joy! Haha..
I'm also dying to do something summery.. compared to last summer with tons of trips and traveling, not doing anything at all is driving me crazy. But my best friend Chelsy is coming down to visit for a week in July, and i am beyond excited! Plus if i invest in a web cam soon, skyping will be near in our friendship!

Though my summer has lacked adventure, it has been bombarded with lessons. 
I've discovered my forever friends. I have discovered, no one is as faithful and true to me like my creator and I've taken that such for grated. I've had a great patience, and even though i don't feel I've seen the next step for me to take i can't help but feel blessed by being being comforted and reminded of my entire purpose. So i trust right now, i may dislike this year but later I'll look back and be thankful for every single thing it taught me.
 







p.s. follow me here as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment