8.16.2011

It's official! I have a full time (but temporary) job. Even though it might be for a short amount of time, it's good money for not too shabby of work. I am there 8 to 4 Monday through Thursday, Friday's til noon and Saturday and Sunday off because they're Jewish.. but hey, works for me. Haha

But I absolutely adore all the people i work with even though we really don't work near each other, due to different projects. But come lunch time, it's nice to get together and eat lunch in the big kitchen with everyone. The only down fall, i get lots of paper/binder cuts, and soap now burns my finger tips everytime i wash my hands. But, i will stay tough! I have been tremendously blessed by this, I can't thank the man up stairs enough.

Speaking of tough. Ya know.. I've been pretty good with spiders ever since i was little.
But i must say i had a.. well a little freak out this morning! I was greeted in the shower by a nasty black spider, that definitely fancied my ankle. Gross gross gross. I smacked it and began to freak out even more. Thank goodness of a near by razor! By then, i was awake and alert for work. But that will definitely not become part of my morning routine.


I always wish i had more time to write, but hopefully i can soon. For now, It's time to crawl into my sweats and get some sleep! I value it so much more these days.

See ya lovelies






- Lea

2 comments:

  1. Yay new job! Congrats girlfriend! And i'm with you on the spider thing. Yuck. I am more of a mouse hating kid though. Eeek.

    Breigh:)
    Btw-brown hair yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is such a huge blessing! Haha and definitely agreed, mice are ten times worse!

    And finally, i too have brown hair!

    ReplyDelete