4.15.2011

Here goes a short blog session before work!

_______________________________________


So I've been wanting to put a third ear ring in between the two on my left ear. (The second one up)
And when my jean shopping for work ended up being a big flopping fail, i decided oh why not!
I've had a rough week and I'm going to treat myself to something.  It may be little but it's just that little something I've been wanting to do. So one of the many things i wanted to do this year, i can mark off my list :]



I had a lovely time grabbing lunch with my lovely friend erin and her little sister i babysat before i started working. I love them both to the extremes and it's been way way over due for us to see each other. It's amazing to have so many uplifting people in my life. Though now is the time i want to crawl in my jammies, put in garden state and be lazy i sadly must go play dress up (or try, cause i don't feel like it today) and go greet and seat people.


Now off to work i go!

- Andra



P.s. I'M GETTING INTERNET ON MY MAC THIS WEEKEND. Beyond Excited.


 

2 comments:

  1. I love the piercing! I hope that getting internet on your MAC means you will be blogging more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you colby :]
    Although now i won't get it til monday but that's okay, i'm hoping i'll get on a blogging kick when i do :]

    ReplyDelete