4.15.2011

It's been a struggle, to not let this seem unfair.
Because i feel God telling me to fight. So i've fought, and keep fighting. But i've had to learn how to fight for you in a new way. But i won't lie, it's getting hard to be satisfied having only one way to encourage you..and it's not even directly to you.
But i'll go on and try to patiently wait for the day my best friend returns to me. Because no one tells stories like you do. No one can make jokes like we do. And honestly, all i want is to be your friend.
And at the end of the day it's hard to keep the door closed when jealously starts knocking, because i'm the one that doesn't know how your day went, or what incredible thing you happened to do today. 
But i want you to know i'm here patiently waiting for as long as he tells me to.
Because you sir, are so very much worth the wait.


And i'll admit i've written this in hopes, you might see.
Because i don't want you to be left out of how i'm feeling, because you are so much apart of them.
Your a constant prayer, and i hope you feel God's arms wrap around you when you feel sad, and lift you up when you need to stand.

I have faith in this grand plan, and i know his is far better than mine.



1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry that you're going through a hard time. Break ups are so rough. I love this post, though. It's beautiful in all of it's honesty.

    Let's be blog friends. I like you already. =]

    fillmyheartup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete