4.19.2011

Prepare to be introduced.

I realized, i have never really introduced myself to my (very few..ha) followers. 
So i figured, why not do a 30 day blog challenge! Just for the kicks and giggles :]


Day One - Post a recent picture of yourself, and 15 interesting facts.




  1. Ello! Well, as you probably know by now my name is Leandra.
    And I'll humbly admit, i absolutely adore my name. (Even if it is a little ghetto.)
  2. From head to toe i am full of sarcasm. And appreciate people with quick wits and silly jokes. 
  3. I absolutely, completely take so much joy in good friendships old and new. Chances are if you, in some way find yourself close to me, i will treasure you. 
  4. I love to sew. Owls, little bags, bracelets, rings, whatever i can come up with!
    (An etsy may just be happening sooner or later)
  5. I was home schooled for.. well for forever! But i assure, i am unlike the weirdo ones.
  6. I've got a love for Africa bigger than i myself can even understand. 
  7. God is my ultimate purpose in life, and i love discovering him more and more. 
  8. I hate the smell of wet peanut butter and wet brown paper towels. I will gag. 
  9. I am a Frisbee enjoyer. 
  10. I have successfully fallen through a bathroom floor. One of the greatest and most terrifying  moments in my life. 
  11. I adore the Mimic Octopus. Never fails to amaze me. 
  12. Call me a freak, but i love to clean!
  13. I really have no idea where I'm headed in life. But i have a strong feeling whatever it is.. God's going to push me way outside my wee little box
    14. I long for adventure
    15. I come from a family of 7. The baby of five girls. I wouldn't have asked for better parents and i have the best 4 older sisters on the entire earth :]


    Well, a few may have fallen short of interesting but i hope you feel you know me just a tad bit better!



    Now, time for sleep, i have to be up before the sun. Bleh.
    Good night to you :]



 
 




3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that you can only assume you are unlike the weirdo home schoolers :]

    I have never smelled wet peanut butter...that sounds disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hmmm.. what are you saying Colby?!

    Yeah. It is. Avoid it at all cost.

    ReplyDelete