5.03.2011

| A Brilliant Purpose.

I have internet again, hooray! It's nice to be back.

 
I went to prom this past weekend :] Haha.. though i felt a little odd being graduated and going, it was lovely going with the coolest guy ever. Though are eyes were a little damaged from sights we could have lived without seeing on the dance floor, It reminded us how different we are and that our fun is the best fun, real fun :] He is the great best friend i could ever ask for! We had a grand time. 


                          ________________________________________________________


I love seeing God. I love seeing God move us, and seeing him in our choices and when we respond to him, seeing him in the results if we just simply follow where he leads. I love seeing him take the underdog further than anyone thought he could go. Surpassing everyone's expectations of where he might end up in life. And even if no one understands, he went there anyways. 
I've learned to never doubt anyone's calling. That just because you don't get it, or think it's right that doesn't mean, they're not called there. Sometimes it takes going against everyone, to face displeasing people close to you, to go where you're meant to. I am an underdog. You are an underdog.
Let's surpass all of our expectations. 






2 comments: