5.04.2011

5:45 and it's sleepy time!

I just want to go to bed. Right now. At 5:45. 
But i won't because my mom is grilling.. and duh, i can't miss out on that! 
My day was long. Filled with ungenerous tips and working from 6:30 to 4. Normally i don't mind, except when it's sunny out and i can just feel the fun of frisbee playing and laying in the grass just spilling through the windows. But finally I'm off, showered, threw on some shorts, opened my window and felt it was a blogging moment! Plus, I'm off tomorrow! 
So, I'm taking it easy the rest of the night. Maybe watch a movie, read, craft? Who knows what this sunny afternoon will hold! Also, discovered i love strawberry tea. Seriously a new addiction i think. 
So i just might make a special trip for one of those.. yum yum yum. 


I had a wonderful time snapping pictures of this lovely lady Bekah :] She's such a refreshing person to be around. So happy and uplifting, it's nice to see someone believe and something and stand by it. We can always have a good laugh no matter if we're on a photo shoot, on a bus traveling two hours to get destroyed in basketball, or whatever else we get ourselves into :) She's the loveliest.






Enjoy the sunshine :)




P.s. I'm going zip lining next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment