5.06.2011

Sun sun sun!

Oh man.. Am i sleepy or what? I woke up late, due to dreaming i was already at work and well.. i wasn't haha and it would have sucked if i was cause i had 13 tables in my dream! And there was a piano in the kitchen and one of the cooks was wearing a skirt... sometimes I'm not sure how my brain processes'. Finally off though, got lunch with momma, and plan on going to lay out in the warm sun. Not to get tan.. just cause it's warm and I'm cold :]

A girls night might possibly be happening tonight! I hope. I need it. Crossing my fingers.
I would write more.. but right now the suns calling my name!
Have a lovely day :]



Oh yes. And i know i already posted a prom picture.. but i stinkin love this one too :]



1 comment:

  1. I wanna see a full picture of your dress! It looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete