7.27.2011


Why hello lovelies.
It's been a while, but i assure you i am stilling alive and kickin.

Though these last few weeks have been a little odd, someone came to stay with me and brightened my life just that much more! This lady right here, is super cool just so you know. 


We had tons of fun this past week. We went on a hike, and brought starbucks along with us. Ate domino's in the car, went to a couple antique markets, And stayed up all night watching random (hilarious) videos. (I'm sure I'll be sharing a few ridiculous ones shorty)

I think the highlight of our week was definitely our hike. We saw ten deer that were about 15-30 feet away which was the coolest part. I've never really studied how beautiful they are, and i think this picture just proves they are amazing creatures. 



I'm obsessed. 



- Lea



2 comments:

  1. that deer is so pretty! looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? Ah i just stood here staring at it forever :) it definitely was a fun time

    ReplyDelete