8.03.2011

Even is odd, and odd is even better.


^ That last time you will see me eighteen! Soak it in people. Soak it in.

No longer will i ever blog as an eighteen year old girl. I find this exciting. Very exciting.
This past year was filled with lots of lessons, realiztions, fear of being stuck in a place where i had no idea where to go with my life, learning to become still and just praise God whether in joy or sorrow.
I feel lots of change coming my way and i'm thrilled!
I decided a week ago to color my hair in the beginning of fall, for the first time! I've built the guts.
Friendships are being formed, rebuilt, and restored! And most of all, i have never had such a deisre to persue Jesus. I can't wait to dig even more into my best friend. Nineteen is good. Nineteen is a nice age.




Toodaloo Eighteen!




- Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment