6.03.2012

Perks

This week has been one of the longest but one of the best. My heart leaps with joy seeing or receiving news, an email or picture of something Andrew is doing in Spain. Seeing the smiles of the kids or even such a different variety of the earth and how God created it there and it seeming like a whole other world. Sitting here in this little coffee shop with couples mingling around me, and growing closure even just through little talks, has made me realize how thankful i am for my time with Andrew and all the things from our smalls talks, big talks, crazy friend times, insane spur of the moment adventures, to cozy movie nights. We easily take those moments for granted when we are in them, i find myself as odd as it, finding joy in the memorie and looking back then actually in those moments and i wish i could remind myself to do both. People like Andrew are rare in this world. And though i know God would still have led me somewhere amazing, I sure am glad he led me down this way. 

More on love - I had the honor of taking my sister 
Erica and future brother in law's engagement pictures!
Here are two from the evening 



Their wedding is quickly approaching and I am so excited! Not many people get to be a bridesmaid four times, but this girl does and my four sisters do! Love it, absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment