3.15.2012

A season's change.

Hello there,
It's been quiet some time since my last write. I assure you, I'm still here. 
These last few months have been filled with so many lessons and laughs, I've been having trouble containing it all. Though some days i feel like a chicken with my head cut off, one thing i can say for sure is I am on a journey. It amazes me how faithful our creator is, consistently, all the time, day and night, when we choose him and when we don't. I'm discovering the quite side of God, the the subtle answers and how to lean upon him. I've been waiting for a blessing, when i realized all along, so has he. I realized that i may have no idea where I'm supposed to go from here, but while I'm here and even when I'm not here, all i have is the desire to bless him. And i know, and i can trust in the fact he will provide in this life that he has set before me. There have been so many lovely things that have happened just in these first three months of the new year. Such as going blond again (Thank goodness!) I couldn't take it anymore, I'm a natural blond and at heart i am too. Pictures of that soon? I'm sure :)

Here are a few other things I've been up to, Instagram style

- cafe's, craft's, reading, exercising, great shows, thrifting, my love, Andy -


________________________________________

 ________________________________________


 ________________________________________


 

I hope this year so far has been as splendid for your as it has been for me. 
My goals for the next few weeks include not letting work take over my life (haha, not kiding), reading more, sleeping more, friend time more, family time more, serving more and maybe.. maybe dusting off my old sewing passion. Hiking trips are beginning soon, I'm sure I'll be back before long with talks on those. For now there are books to be read, a room to be cleaned and clothes to be altered.
 Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment