5.15.2011

Time To Grow

I post this a while back, and here it is!


I've been wanting to plant a little flower of my own for the past few months now, and my parents got us some seeds for Easter. So i got a pot, some soil and i planted it tonight :] 
Pretttty excited. It may sound silly to anyone else outside of my mind, but i feel this is a chance to grow. I want my little flower to grow, and for it to inspire me to do the same. I've been a little reluctant to reality lately, and i have to learn to accept and cherish this point in my life. 
I'm really happy about this :] 


I recently posted a few of photos of these cool kids, but i just love this one so much. 
I can't wait to get together these these two again someday soon, they are just a joy to be around!




Anywho, There is so much going on this week I'm so excited! I just have a lovely feeling about this summer, and feel so many adventures are going to happen. I have the biggest urge to travel and go hiking today. It will definitely happen a lot this year. Double stoked. 


I suppose though, my laundry won't wash it's self and considering i go to work at 6:30 and it's now 9:15..i should probablyy get my work clothes clean! Nothing like waiting til the last minute, right?
Have a lovely Monday, and enjoy this beautiful rain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment