9.11.2011

I feel like a big kid today.
Firstly i cleaned out a some junk from my room and have began to think of things that i will replacing. Starting with my ridiculous ceiling fan. I will most likely jump and yell with pure joy when i purchase a new one. Planned all my lunches to take for the week at work. Then i got to pay off $200 of my bill for getting my breaks fixed. Two thumbs up for budgeting! After that, i bought gatorade and shopped for a laundry basket, which in case you were wondering.. are way over priced. Then washed my car! 

After all that adulty-ness, my mom said we were going to Mcdonalds. 
Which we never do, but when we do it always is a fun time. It was nice to do something kidish. 
Which was what our Pastor talked about this morning! About how we need more play in our days. God gave us friends and family, and the earth to enjoy! So please, do some different things this week and enjoy it!




Have a splendid Monday!


-Lea



1 comment: